Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

I love Friday's!


Hola, and Happy Freaking Friday!! Not much time to chat, just a quick update to what’s been keeping me busy this week.

Kids went back to school which means that the extracurriculars are back too. Early morning practices and private lessons and tutorials, etc. I did manage to get myself to the gym though so that was good. In case you’re wondering how much of a hot mess I can be, judge for yourself.

Nice, eh?

I spent some time at the park with my little guy too! He’s getting so big, ya’ll. He’s chatting away and is so animated and imaginative. We spent a good part of demonstrating how an Alligator sounds. I showed him the good ole University of Florida arm clap, and we yell a big “SNAP” as it claps down. Pretty awesome watching your kids learn new things each day. And maybe he will learn to love some college football too!

Tonight is happy hour with a few coworkers and Saturday night I am running a 5K glow run… the Neon Splash Dash. As you run through each area they splash you with glow in the dark water…. Should be fun! And it’s at night, which I have never done before. Wish me luck!

Enjoy your weekend, because Monday comes all too soon!!
Xoxo - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment