Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

February's almost over??!


Happy Monday… well, that’s what you’re supposed to say at the beginning of each week. But Monday’s generally suck, right? … so.. yeah. 
Our weekend was good! We got so much accomplished (YAY!) and there was no teenage drama (EVEN BIGGER YAY!!!) Altough, my Friday started off rough, so I was nervous about the weekend. I got rear-ended Friday, while on my way to have lunch with Becca. It was by a co-worker too! Neither one of us was hurt, so that was good … but our cars don’t look too hot. I need a new bumper, and she needs a lot more than that. :(
Friday night Emilee had a band lock-in, so she was out until midnight. Becca crashed at a friend’s house, and the rest of us went and grabbed some dinner. Ashlee and I then curled up and actually watched a movie! I LOVE to watch movies… it is one of my most favorite things to do. And since the little guy came around, I have not seen too many. But Brian was kind enough to keep Bubs happy and I finally watched The House At The End of the Street.
 

Really good movie! I bought it a while ago, and JUST now opened the package. So sad. Lol Saturday, got up early and had the busted up car detailed and then ran around picking up the various kids from their activities. (If you want to call Dhall an activity) I had an eye appt, and then sold girl scout cookies in front of the most ghetto supermarket in our area. It was entertaining but not where I wanted to be on a nice Saturday afternoon. In between all of that I squeezed in the grocery store too. Yeah, I was BUSY. But like I said, productive. Sunday was mostly around the house stuff. Bri and I decided to try our hand at recycling an old dresser and turn it into more of an entertainment center. We’ll see what it looks like when I am all done. J Oh, I also made those little no bake energy balls. They turned out AMAZING!! So good!

So, I am beginning the 30 day Jillian Michaels challenge… again. Lol I will DO it this time! We have a good support group through IG so that should be fun to keep up with. I am also going to be doing the Advocare cleanse beginning March 4th, with the ML Fit Campers. Excited to be doing that, finally! I hear nothing but good things so I can’t wait to see my results!

Here are some pics of our weekend. Take care ya’ll!

Still fascinated with Q-Tips.


Little man is getting a clubhouse!


My new favorite snack! Caramel corn rice cake and small smear of Natural PB.
 
xoxo - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment