Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My digs


So, I was randomly sitting in my office eating my breakfast, and then I glanced over at a picture of the kids. And then I missed them. This happens every couple of months, where I think to myself “Gosh, I wish I could be a stay at home Mom, and greet them after school each day, and make nutritious snacks and we would catch up about the day sitting at the kitchen table over some homework." And I snap back to reality. I love my job! Yes, I love my kids too… obviously. And I do miss them throughout the day, like my most parents. But would I really trade my job (and the money) to stay home all day and tend to their needs? And the housework! Because you know as a SAHM, there are expectations right? The house will be clean, laundry is caught up, dinner is ready when the hubs comes home, etc. But that shit doesn’t happen either. And then I would probably be stressed about not reaching that expectation and then it would snowball into me sipping wine from a box in the afternoon just to escape the madness! Lol  So, instead of whining about wishing I could blow this joint today and play hooky, I instead decided to share what my office looks like, since this is where I generally post my blog entries, early in the morning before I begin my day. It’s so quiet here! (much different than at home).
Love post-its! Thanks Romy and Michelle!!

My view... such a nice day, eh? See why I want to play hooky!?

Still selling cookies... Anyone need some??

A quote from a co-worker ... LOVE it

Another good one!

Need a pen? I apparently hoard them.

The rugrats I was missing this morning... they look so sweet huh? Dang teenagers.

Mmmm, my breakfast. Plain oatmeal...clean eating, right?  #ratherhaveadonut

Happy Wednesday!
Side note... do you ever open your photo album on your phone up, and get greeted with about 20 random pictures like the one above?? My kids do this ALL the time. I actually love it... You never know what you're gonna get...and then it just makes me miss them more. :)

Have a splendid day friends!
xoxo - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment