Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crying Fat




That has been one of the cutest sayings ever. "Sweat is just fat crying". Well, if that is the case, then I am one weepy ass woman. I decided on the 4th of July weekend in 2012 that I was going to make a lifestyle change. I was turing 38 *sniff* this year and did not want to continue on the path my body was on. I was never a lazy person... I am a Mom, we can't be lazy, right?? But I did have terrible dietary habits (eating out for lunch daily, grabbing fast food more days of the week than not) and on top of that, I am happily married. I know that last part might sound weird, but it really was the beginning of my fluffiness. :) I married my Huzzabin in 2008, and we were dating a few years before that. I was a single Mom to my three daughters up until that point, and worked hard to stay active and busy with them. We were at the gym a lot... doing gymnastics, or volleyball, or softball. Plus, when you're single, you are consciously aware of how you look. You know, so that boys will think you're purty and stuff. Then along comes this wonderful man, that loved nothing more than to snuggle up on the couch with movies and a pizza. And then we move to Texas (home to Whataburger and Shipley's and Taco Cabana) and before you know it BOOM! ... 25, 30 lbs has suddetnly found its way to your ass and belly. Oh, and did I mention we had a baby in 2010 too?? Yeah, that helped tremendously as you can imagine. lol

So, here I was this past summer.. at the heaviest I have ever been.


 
Since that weekend in July I have lost 50 lbs! It has been hard, but so, so worth it. My Huzzabin and a few friends have joined me and we are all a great support for each other. My typical week consists of three Nightclub cardio classes, three Body Pump classes, and some lunch hour treadmill stuff. I also watch my calories. (most days ha ha) I want to lose another 30 by our cruise, and throw on a bikini!! I have also started the Ripped in 30 video by Jillian Michaels. Yeah, she's crazy but she gets results!
 
 
C'mon willpower!!
xoxo - SR

1 comment: