Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF!

I am SO ready for this weekend to be here. The first full week after a holiday is always the toughest. Last night I put in a killer body pump hour, and then on my way out of the gym Brian is calling to let me know Becca was injured in the basketball game. Looks like an ACL injury, but she made it to school today so that's good. We'll just keep an eye on it to see how she does over the weekend.

Speaking of weekend, I believe it should be a quiet one. Report cards for the kids come home today and our Emilee will be rewarded with a dinner out for her all A's so far this year... Super proud of her. She is doing so well, balancing 6th grade life in a new school. She is in choir and does beautifully; she is 2nd chair in band for percussion, and then she brings home these wonderful grades too! Yay!! Keep up the good work Em!!

Look at those rosy cheeks! <3

 
As for the weekend, not many plans. Usual errands... tomorrow Brian and I are doing a Body Pump kick off class, that should be a blast! And then watching the Texans vs. Patriots game. Say some prayers people. ... I leave you with some random cuteness....





xoxo - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment