Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Rainy Saturday

So I got up this morning and headed to the gym with Emilee. We put in a great Body Pump work out and then stopped at Starbucks on our way out. Grande blonde roast nonfat with 4 Splenda for me and a vanilla bean frappaccino (sp?) for her. We were in that drive thru for 15 mins. Now, most weekdays when it is chilly outside I stop in for coffee. My brew is ready and I am literally in and out. Not today though! Got stuck behind everyone in need of some sort of blended coffee thing. And the lady in front of us wanting to sample everything on the menu! Ugh... Anyway. Came home and quickly swept and mopped and got to rock the little guy to sleep. Now it is time for the grocery store before the Texans play! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment