Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

So ... Tired....

Our weekend was insanely busy... not just a little busy, but crazy, non-stop running around. Friday night I hosted an Arbonne party for a friend of mine. It went great, and I was so pleased at who came to support my friend. Even more impressive, was due to their Science and medical background, we learned so much about the cosmetics industry. Sadly, more than I really wanted to know. Did all that info matter this morning when I threw makeup on? No... but disgusting nonetheless. After the party died down, I went and relieved my husband at the girls' choir lock in, from about 9:30 - 11:30. It was fun to watch the kids run around, and even gave me a few moments to relax. And by relax, I mean nearly fall asleep!


Saturday morning I got up early and met my Dad for breakfast at 7. I need to do that more often! I always enjoy spending that time with my Dad, with no interruptions and mostly grown up talk. No matter how old I am, I still feel like a little kid around him. #alwaysadaddysgirl I made it back from breakfast fairly early still, so we packed up the kids and headed to the Houston Zoo. I love this zoo... it is so pretty, set in the heart of the medical center downtown, and one of my favorite memories when I was little. I thought for sure Braeden would be excited to see the elephants up close, but he was so terrified! We didn't spend too much time around the big animals for that reason, and chose instead to spend more time with the cats and the fish. And of course, the play ground. :)



Saturday night was filled with the shopping errands and some dinner. Sunday was a continuation of the never ending laundry issue in our house (4 women and a toddler make for a LOT of dirty clothes). We made spaghetti and cookie bars and wrapped up our weekend.
My Mom is staying with us for a few weeks while her apartment is getting ready, so we are going to use that time and hit the gym hard this week. I need to jump start the remainder of my weight loss, because our cruise will be here before we know it. I even bought a bikini, and have it hanging up to remind me of my next goal. I am SO excited about that time away with my Huzzabin!! It is a good motivator, for sure.
So, Happy Monday everyone! Only four more mornings until the weekend!

Seriously?! Is that not the cutest thing ever!!



And these little things are dangerous and need to be gone from my office! I <3 peanut butter cups!


xoxo - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment