Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tick Tock....C'mon Friday!

Could this week be dragging ANY slower?! Ugh.. Don't you hate when you wake up and realize the week still isn't over? Lol I think I am just super tired and ready for a break from work duties and would rather do more of the Mom duties. We are slammed this weekend, and have been all week... Running to appointments and school things. Becca has a basketball game tonight, but has to cut out at half time to run over to Bayside for her SYTYCS run through. Tomorrow her tournament begins and we don't stop moving until Sunday. Somewhere in there I still have to find time to get to the grocery store and clean my house too! I need a clone! Lol

So, has anyone ever heard of Ipsy? (www.ipsy.com) It is a beauty and style website that sends you products each month to try. The website gives tutorials and information about all kinds of things to make us purty and stuff. It costs $10 a month but let me say, that I get some cool stuff each month. And most of the "samples" are full size. Eyeshadows, lip gloss, nail polish, hair stuff... And it comes in a nice makeup bag each time. Just a little something to look forward to each month and the girls and I usually share it all.



This month's Ipsy Glam Bag.. well, missing the bag and nail polish; Emilee swiped that!



My Wednesday lunch... it was more filling than it looked. :)



Ashlee had an ortho appt yesterday and it hurt to chew food. She gulped a milkshake instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment