Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why is your purse so big??

I am sure there are husbands all over the place that throw this question at their wife or girlfriend daily. And I am here to tell you mens out there that there is a reason they are so big. We carry a lot of crap! Now, I just cleaned mine out early this morning and it wasn't too bad. But as I was putting things back in I realized I also have a lot of duplicates. Two packs of gum... about 20 pens....three different kinds of lotion... Not sure why I need more than one kind, but if you need something for extreme dryness or one that smells nice, I can hook you up! So, here is the majority of the contents. I spared you the "secret" compartment ... you know the one that houses the feminine hygeine products and various pills for whatever might be ailing you. But here is the rest..
  • wallet - sometimes even has money in it
  • hand sanitizer and smelly lotion #1
  • wisps - because you never know when you need to freshen up the hole in your face
  • pack of gum - 1 of 2
  • checkbook - only used for school fees and our house payment
  • keys
  • wet ones - because I have a two year old, duh!
  • tanning shades
  • kleenex - when a wet one is not necessary
  • makeup
  • SOME of the pens
  • Anyone notice the SINGLE M&M??? ha ha
So, not too terrible. The makeup bag is a whole other issue. I apparently love lip gloss, because I have a crap ton of it! And that is just the stuff I decide to carry with me. I accumulate a lot of gloss... but a sexy pout is important! Amiright?!
So, yeah that is 11 shades of gloss, mascara, eye liner and a few more lotions... just in case. :)

Have a good Thursday, ya'll!

xoxo - SR

1 comment: