Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Photo Dump

Our weekend promised to be busy, and it was!

Friday:
After work a few girlfriends and I went and grabbed some yummy Mexican food and a few beers. Fabulous food, right up until the part where I noticed my chicken quesadillas were loaded with mushrooms! WTH! Who puts those things in a quesadilla?! Anyway, I picked those bitches out and enjoyed the rest of my meal. :) We then headed over to a local bar and listened to a band called The Spazmatics. If you ever get the opportunity to see them, DO SO! They are an 80's cover band, and play all of the fun songs from back in the day.Go check out their website! www.thespazmatics.net   Here are a few photos from our night..



Saturday:

Woke up early for Becca's basketball tournament, which didn't end well. So we finished up there and had some lunch and did some shopping. She performed Saturday night in the district wide So You Think You Can Sing contest. She was SOOO good and I am SOOO proud of her. She is so courageous... I would be too much of a chickenshit to get up in front of the whole town and belt out a song. If you want to see the video, it is posted on my Facebook page.

Sunday:

Up early to get errands done.... and then spent the afternoon cleaning and hanging out with my brother. We also went and saw Ashlee, but that is a whole other post in itself, and for another time.
All in all, it was a great weekend! This week is a little quieter but still a lot going on - par for the course. Here are few more pics from our weekend. Have a splendid week, friends!
Fresh mani!! Holla!


Can you not see I am busy detailing my ride??

Body Pump is for little bitches... let me show you some CrossFit, Mama!

Nom Nom Nom ... Oooh!

Heard of these from the Blogger moms out there. Gonna give it a try..  #willprobablytastelikeshit



xoxo - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment