Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Let's get it started....

Well, I have decided that this year I will begin a blog. And I will write about all sorts of things, or maybe nothing at all! I have always enjoyed reading blogs, and have been a stalker to so many that I thought, "Hey, why don't I give this a try too!?" At minimum I will have a wonderful diary of our life, and hopefully it will become a way for me to hold myself accountable for goals, and dreams, and promises I make to myself and to others.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Stacy, and I am a wife and mother above all other things. I have four children. Ashlee (15), Becca (14), Emilee (11) and Braeden (2). I also work full time ("wait, doesn't being a Mom to 4 kids count as work?!") as an Operations Supervisor for a medical device company. I love my job and work with wonderful people. It is close to home, and I am able to take care of all of the "extra's" that come along with having kids. You know, like the doctor appointments, dental exams, "Mom, I forgot my homework/lunch/basketball uniform".

Aren't they sweet!? :)

So, today I will start with my goals for 2013. 1) I will continue my weight loss (currently down 50 lbs! Holla!) and lose another 30 BEFORE our anniversary cruise in April. I am going to sport a bikini, damn it! 2) Make it back up to Wisconsin to visit with a dear old friend, and enjoy some mid-western hospitality. 3) Have a standing date with my husband every month. As you can probably guess, we don't get out too often with all of these rugrats in the house. But we should. And we will. I am sure I need to improve on all kinds of things, but that should be a good start.

xoxo - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment